Giveaway Terms & Conditions
GIVEAWAY OFFICIAL RULES
AutoBrush® Giveaway Official Rules
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. PURCHASE OR PAYMENT DOES NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING.
- Eligibility: The AutoBrush® Giveaway (the “Promotion”) is open only to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia (the "Territory") who have reached the legal age of majority in their state of residence and located in the Territory at the time of entry. The Promotion is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and is void outside the Territory and where prohibited by law. By participating in this Promotion, entrants agree to abide by and be bound by these Official Rules and decisions of the independent Promotion Administrator, which shall be final in all matters relating to the Promotion.
- Promotion Period: The Promotion begins at 12:00 a.m. Eastern Time ("ET") on September 1, 2020 and ends at 11:59 p.m. ET on September 30, 2020 (the "Promotion Period").
How to Enter:
- Primary Entry: Enter email at https://tryautobrush.com/pages/giveaway-920-optin to be entered into the contest.
- Additional Entry Options:
- Post a comment on our Facebook giveaway post (linked in the URL above)
- Post a comment on our Instagram giveaway post (linked in the URL above)
- Post a photo or video of yourself on your Facebook or Instagram page using your favorite AutoBrush® products, with the hashtag #autobrushers. Please tag at least one friend in your comment.
- Join our Text Club. Our SMS services will help keep you informed about our brand.
- Prize Drawing: On or about October 1, 2020, the Promotion Administrator will conduct a random drawing from among all eligible entries received during the entire Promotion Period.
- Prizes, Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) & Odds of Winning: One (1) Grand Prize: one (1) AutoBrush® for Kids (character of choice), one (1) toothpaste (flavor of choice), one (1) pack of our Strawberry Kids Flossers, and one (1) Automatic Tongue Scraper. Prize(s) must be accepted as awarded. All characteristics and features of the prize(s) except as otherwise explicitly stated above are at the Sponsor’s sole and absolute discretion. No substitution, cash redemption, sale or transfer of prize(s) is permitted except at Sponsor’s sole discretion or as provided herein. If a prize, or any portion thereof, cannot be awarded for any reason, Sponsor reserves the right to substitute such prize (or portion thereof) with an equivalent prize of equal or greater value. All federal, state territorial and local taxes, and all other costs associated with acceptance or use of the prize(s), are the sole responsibility of the applicable winner(s). Arrangements for delivery of prize(s) will be made after winner validation. Odds of winning a prize depend on the number of eligible entries received. Prize(s) will be awarded only to an address within the Territory provided they are claimed properly in accordance with these Official Rules. At the Sponsor’s discretion, prize(s) that are not claimed properly in accordance with these Official Rules may not be awarded.
- Disqualification: Entries which are incomplete, incorrect, incomprehensible, not received, or do not otherwise comply with these Official Rules (as determined by the Promotion Administrator in its sole and absolute discretion) will be void and will not be entered into the Promotion's prize drawing. Entries made by facsimile, automated means, any entry service, or in any other manner not specifically allowed under these Official Rules will not be entered into the Promotion and may result in disqualification of the entries and the responsible entrant(s). Promotion Administrator reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers with or attempts to tamper with the entry process or who acts in a disruptive or unfair manner.
- Notification & Validation of Winners: Potential winners will each be contacted by telephone, email, Instagram Direct Message or Facebook Direct Message. The return of any notification as undeliverable or failure to respond to notices or return any required documents or information in a timely manner or a determination that a potential winner is ineligible or not in compliance with these Official Rules, as determined by the Promotion Administrator, in its sole and absolute discretion, may result in disqualification of the winner and forfeiture of the corresponding prize, and the choosing of an alternate winner in a random drawing from among the remaining eligible entries.
- Limitations: To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, Promotion Parties are not responsible for: (i) electronic or digital transmissions, entries or mail that are lost, late, stolen, incomplete, illegible, damaged, garbled, destroyed, misdirected, non-delivered, or not received by Sponsor or Promotion Administrator for any reason; (ii) any problems or technical malfunctions, errors, omissions, interruptions, deletions, defects, delays in operation or transmission, communication failures (including but not limited to failures or malfunctions of phone lines, mail delivery service, telephone systems or other communications systems), destruction of or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries, or for printing, distribution or production errors; (iii) failed or unavailable hardware, network, software or telephone transmissions; (iv) damage to entrants' or any person's computer; (v) causes beyond Promotion Parties’ reasonable control that jeopardize the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion; (vi) incorrect or inaccurate entry information whether caused by entrants or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Promotion; (vii) any typographical or other error in the printing or advertising related to the Promotion, in the administration or execution of the Promotion, or in the announcement/notification of prize winners; (viii) any human, or other error, which may occur in the promotion or administration of this Promotion; or (ix) cheating or fraud by any participant.
- Modification, Suspension and Termination: If for any reason this Promotion cannot be executed as planned, including but not limited to infection by virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, legal mandate, or any other causes beyond the control of Sponsor or Promotion Administrator that corrupt or affect the security, administration, integrity, fairness or proper conduct of this Promotion, or if this Promotion is compromised or becomes corrupted in any way, electronically or otherwise, Promotion Administrator reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to void suspect entries/entrants and/or modify, suspend and/or terminate this Promotion. If the Promotion is terminated before the stated end date of the Promotion Period, the Promotion Administrator may select the winners in a random drawing from among all applicable eligible, non-suspect entries received as of the time/date of termination. Thereafter, Sponsor reserves the right to accept no further entries and award no further prizes.
- Releases: By participating in this Promotion, entrants agree (and agree to confirm in writing): (a) to the maximum extent permitted by law, that all causes of action arising out of or connected with this Promotion, or any prize awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; (b) to allow use of all collected photos and videos submitted under the #autobrushers hashtag on Instagram and Facebook in advertising and on site; and (c) to waive all rights to claim punitive, indirect, incidental and consequential damages, attorneys’ fees, court costs, or any damages other than actual out-of-pocket costs incurred to enter, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO APPLICABLE PORTIONS OF THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
- Publicity: Except where prohibited, participation in the Promotion constitutes each entrant’s permission for the Sponsor and its agencies to use entrants' names, photographs, videos, voices and/or any other likenesses for purposes of advertising and publicity in all media now known or hereinafter invented without territorial or time limitations and without compensation or notice.
- Choice of Law, Jurisdiction and Notice: All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation, and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Promotion, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of California, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of California or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of California. By entering, irrevocably consent to the exclusive jurisdiction of the federal and state courts located within the county of Santa Clara, California for any action, suit or proceeding arising out of or relating to this Promotion. These Official Rules are protected by U.S. and International copyright laws. Reproduction and distribution of these Official Rules without written permission from the Promotion Administrator is prohibited. Copr. 2019 Promotion Administrator.
- Severability & Conflicts: The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these Official Rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable or illegal, these Official Rules shall otherwise remain in effect and shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or illegal provision were not contained herein. In the event there is a discrepancy or inconsistency between disclosures or other statements contained in any Promotion-related materials or made by any representative of Sponsor or Promotion Administrator, and the terms and conditions of these Official Rules, these Official Rules shall prevail, govern and control.